Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”) is incorporated by reference into the Blue Jeans Network Terms of Service. Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service. The following terms and conditions supplement the Blue Jeans Network Terms of Service and are not exhaustive. Please be respectful of others when you use the Service.
When you use the Services, you will not:
- Post, stream or otherwise transmit content that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; or (iv) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Exploit or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- Obtain or otherwise attempt to access any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
If you become aware of any actual or potential violations of the foregoing, please contact us at [email protected]. Without limiting any other remedies Blue Jeans Network may have, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our discretion, violates this AUP, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Service or suspending or terminating the account of such violators.